Add Maps doesnt show anything?

Hi!
1) I have Western Europe map version 8.351 and on the TomTom site I see current version is 8.45. However, when I go to the Add Maps in the Home app, nothing is shown there. Shouldn't I be given the possibility to buy the map there?

2) I've also joined the Map Update service when I bought the 730 2 years ago, but never I my Home app shown anything there. Does this work at all ?

Terje

8.351 is the APPLICATION version installed, not the map version. Tap the satellite bars on your unit and the next screen shows the application installed (8.351 will show). Now, tap the version number and the next screen shows the map installed and its version number.

If you subscribed to the map update service two years ago, are you saying you were charged and never have received quarterly updates!! :eek: (try going to Update My Device in Home)

If that is the case, why have you waited so long to make enquiries? The support number for your country is this:

Mandag-Fredag: 10:00 til 17:00 GMT+1

I'd suggest calling them.

Thanks!

The map version is v800.1764, but on their map site it says:
Western & Central Europe 2GB v8.45 - so if 8.351 is the application version, then what is this 8.45 number ? It doesnt seem to correspond with v800.1764 type of number.
Is there any list of map versions and how old they are ?

I did update the TT now...at least I assume I did, so if 8.45 is the current application version, shouldnt app on device be updated to this version ?

And sorry for the confusion, but no, i didnt subscribe to any map update service, just joined the map share thing. But I did assume that on the Add Map page, i could buy new maps ?

thanks for you help
Terje

Thanks!

The map version is v800.1764, but on their map site it says:
Western & Central Europe 2GB v8.45 - so if 8.351 is the application version, then what is this 8.45 number ?

No, it would have said the latest map is 845 (notice, no decimal point)

Ask a Question