About SanDisk !! !Help.

Hello.

I have fast Question " I have TT Go 720, Map V810.1907, NA_2G, App 8.302, and i am planning god willing to get North America Map, but i know that my SanDisk will not fit... so i decide to buy a new SanDisk, but i dont know what to get !! is there's a certain SD. or any kind of SD will go with My 720??? if Yes any kind i was Browsing OfficeDept site and i found a cheap one on sale .. and i would like to go buy it but i said i better ask first. .. buy the way the one i wanna buy is 8 GB .. maybe i add more maps like Central Europe Map.. and i said i better show it to u guys and u will tell me if its good or not .. here's the link for the SD..

SanDisk SDHC Secure Digital High Capacity Memory Card 8GB by Office Depot

hurry up guys and tell me the sale will end today lol

Thanks..

Thanks for the fast reply .. so do u think the one i just post it on link, is good and it will fit my GPS ???

by the way .. what does it mean when it says High-Speed Memory Card!!!! why is there any slow SD ? or they are all the same ?? sorry but i am new on this things...

Thanks alot.

Last edited:
Thank you so much. for ur reply ..
i just called TT customer support. and i was told that the 8GB SanDisk, it will not work on my Device. the highest thing that i can go with is 4GB. oh.. i dont know that ,, lol

Thanks alot.

They are (again) absolutely WRONG!

With your application level (8.302), you can use up to 32 gig sdhc card in your unit.

Howdy - First post for me!!

Just got a 730 upgrading from a 500....

Anyway back to the posters question.

Ver 8.014

I purchased a SanDisk Ultra II SDHC 16GB Class 4 card and it's working fine (MP3's)

If the retailer I was at had a 32GB I would have taken it!!

Ask a Question