"A Location has been marked: "

TomTom Model(s)
GO730
On the screen showing my location there is an icon of a map with a pencil in it; selecting it brings up the message: "A Location has been marked:____".

I am not sure what combination of buttons I pushed but it appears that any location I touch is eligible for a map correction :(. I have 11 pending :(. I want to get out this loop. I dont see how to cancel them all.

Last edited:
On the screen showing my location there is an icon of a map with a pencil in it; selecting it brings up the message: "A Location has been marked:____".

I am not sure what combination of buttons I pushed but it appears that any location I touch is eligible for a map correction :(. I have 11 pending :(. I want to get out this loop. I dont see how to cancel them all.

Go to the Map Corrections menu & tell it you want to deal with your corrections, then delete them. I think you have to delete them one at a time.

Go to the Map Corrections menu & tell it you want to deal with your corrections, then delete them. I think you have to delete them one at a time.

I am sure I tried that once or twice and still they remained. But I did it again and it worked this time. Thanks for the reply.

Ask a Question