A lil expert help please

Hey all, i have a few slight issues with my TT XL- and i've been well served on other forums (phones and auto's) by experts in their fields lol.
What's going on is (and some may be from my own ignorance) from my Home address, when i navigate to any point, it always runs me around the block. I tried setting the end road as one way, but it removes it and my street too. I guess my question boils down to, how do you set a route and tell it what roads to take? (besides telling it to find an alt route) Is there a way to pick the points on it? Any input would be good. PS if you need additional info, just let me know Thx Ed:confused:

There may be a mapshare that incorrectly is blocking the proper egress from your house. Try using Home's Mapshare menu choice to remove all mapshare changes and see if that helps.

Also, what application and map version are you using? And does leaving your house the proper way cause the crossing of a road with an separation in the middle that the TT may not know is open for turns?

Ask a Question