a few questions on tripmaster 1.6c

TomTom Model(s)
One with latest firmware and maps
I just installed tripmaster 1.6c, have it auto boot, and auto log.

How big can the log file in .itn get? Lets say I leave the tomtom on for 12 hours a day and car gets driven 400 miles a day. I have it set to log every .2 of a mile or even .1 of a mile.. how big can the .itn file get?

I think that is only limited to your space n the SD card or hard drive. I have been driving about 900 miles, logging each 30 second. That was no problem on my GO910

runarg but how big did the file get? I have 400mb free space on my one with upgraded sd card so I think I am ok but what if the file grew to 5-10mb in a day then I would have to make sure I took the file off within 40-80 days.

runarg but how big did the file get? I have 400mb free space on my one with upgraded sd card so I think I am ok but what if the file grew to 5-10mb in a day then I would have to make sure I took the file off within 40-80 days.

It depends :
1- of the format you've chosen : ITN is quite short (about 80 characters per point), CSV is a bit longer, KML and GPX are more verbose
2- of the criteria you set : time, course and distance

It depends :
1- of the format you've chosen : ITN is quite short (about 80 characters per point), CSV is a bit longer, KML and GPX are more verbose
2- of the criteria you set : time, course and distance

What format could be recommended for use with Microsoft MapPoint 2006?

You will have no problem at all. I just found a log file from an 11 hour trip, just 2 short breaks, logging itn-format each 30 second. The file is only 87KB:)

Ask a Question