A Few New Owner Questions ONE 130s

TomTom Model(s)
One 130s
Hi All,
I just bought my TOMTOM One 130s a few weeks ago. It's my first navigation unit.
It did it's job well on it's first outing to and around Long Island New York.
My Questions:
1. What generation is my model?
2. I registered for the Fuel Prices subscription. I updated everything before our trip to NY at TTHome, but last night I updated at TT Home again and the fuel prices stayed the same as they were on my last update and it even said that the prices are 11 days old. I'm not sure how this option works but shouldn't it update at least daily?
3. When I plug my TT into my computer and go to Tom Tom Home, it seems like it takes forever (sometimes 10 minutes or more) just to get through the "looking for updates" section. Is this normal?
4. The 130s has a round mount with the speaker being part of the mount. Are there any good vent mounts for my model? I want to be able to use it in the rental car when we fly out to California in July.
Thanks
George

I can answer your first question. The TomTom One 130 is the latest version. If you go to TomTom website, it says it's a new release.

Thanks. I think they also refer to it as the 30 Series. One other thing that I've learned today is that the One 130s doesn't have a memory card slot and because most of the limited internal resource storage is used up by the maps, there isn't much I will be able to do as far as adding any future upgrades.
I know that the One 130S is an entry level navigation unit, but since it's already borderline filled up, you would think that TomTom would at least give the 130S a bit of extra storage space to allow the owner to add items that come up down the road and add a bit more flexability to it's options. I would gladly give up Canadian Maps to be able to add things that I can and will really use in the future.
Thanks for your input.

Ask a Question