930T needs to be reset after USB plug inserted

Has anyone come across this before?

When I plug TT into the cradle and switch it on, it asks if it should connect to PC. I select yes, and after about 3 or 4 secs the screen goes blank and nothing can be done unless I pin reset it and put it back onto the cradle and then turn it on. It then goes straight to connect to TTH.

The same happens in the car. When I plug in the power cable/traffic cable/power cable, the TT screen goes blank after a couple of seconds, and the only thing that will help is to pin reset again.

It seems to be related to external power being applied or not. If, for example, I stop for fuel but leave the TT connected it goes blank after a few seconds after starting the car.

This is really starting to frustrate me now. I have done searches on here and carried out the reformat etc, but nothing helps.

If anyone has the answer or at least a suggest I would be very grateful.

regards

Pete

See this thread. Looks similar to your computer issue.

Although when I had the problem, I never had issues with the car charger, so perhaps it's not the same thing.

Last edited:
Hi mvl

You are a star sir and no mistake! I was fast approaching end of tether on this. Your suggestion worked as described and now my TT930T seems to be working properly again when connecting to a usb cab or cradle.

Many thanks indeed!

regards

Peter

Ask a Question