930T freece , resets, and turn of

:mad: yes I am mad, I bourght a 930T, it is only 3 mdr. old and it has been in the car every day, no opdates.
In the first 2 mdr. it was okay, but then it starded to freece, turn off, resets, and some times it vill not turn off.
I know there is still warranty, but what is the problem ????

Best regards , benzi , Denmark

Could be many things.

Try a pin reset of the unit. If that doesn't help and you atr still under warranty, consider returning it.

I think the 930 is not a good buy. I bought one 18 months ago - I'm currently on my third, the previous two kept locking up and rebooting whilst I was driving. I've ony had the third one a week so I don't know if it is any better as I have not yet used it in the car.

930t - pos

Hi! I have a 930T too unfortunately and without doubt it is the worst buy I have even made. I have to restore from an old backup, then redownload my updated maps about every 2 weeks. If I dont, it will start to reset on startup and just freeze. It always has phone communication problems too after a few days.

Strange this is, once its booted up ok (and assuming no phone problems) its absolutely fine until its turned off again.

I purchased mine just under a year ago and have decided to take it back and see what they say - I paid nearly 400 quid for it and what a waste of money - its a true POS!

Oh well, you live and learn.

Rich

Ask a Question