930 Operate my go for Mac now working.

TomTom Model(s)
720, 930
Went to update my go today and on a lark I hit operate my go. It stated it needed to download a file first. Did so, rebooted both home and my Go and it worked. Sort of. I had to take out my sd card first. Some reason it did not want to work with it. Don't know why. But I'm glad it started to work now.

Noticed a problem though when I reinserted my SD card. Now when trying to add music, photos, or audio books it says that my device is not supported.

Apparently, what ever fix the used must have been from a different model of TomTom, as now it says that computer voices are not supported on my device. HAHAHA.

But well, one thing is working.

Last edited:
I found this today before I read your thread. Mine downloaded onto the SD card no problem. I didn't even restart the TT. I did find when I restarted the TT, I had to re-select the special voice, but that was easy. No problem playing music either.

Ask a Question