930 click and drag touch screen

I have used another GPS in the past and one feature that it had which I liked was the ability to touch the screen and drag to another place on the map. I've discovered that the "browse map" function is basically it, but in that veiw you don't get all the other information such as time, mps, distance until next turn, ect. Is there a way to have that ability to "browse" the are around you on the map in the normal view? Thanks

also, is there a way to click on icons for gas, restaurants, etc as they appear on the map? For example, if I was driving down the road and an icon for a restaurant appears and I want to know what it is, how do I do that?

I have used another GPS in the past and one feature that it had which I liked was the ability to touch the screen and drag to another place on the map. I've discovered that the "browse map" function is basically it, but in that veiw you don't get all the other information such as time, mps, distance until next turn, ect. Is there a way to have that ability to "browse" the are around you on the map in the normal view? Thanks

Clicking and dragging (touching and panning) ONLY available in "Browse Map", you cannot/should not drag or touch the screen since it will bring you to the Main Menu. In "Browse Map", I don't think any way to show those info you asked since you are just browsing it, not navigating.

Ask a Question