920T Glitch

TomTom Model(s)
920T
Has anyone encountered this:
When you tap on the left route button, it tells you have x# of yards instead of x# of miles?:confused:

Strange...so can you describe exactly what you are doing?

When I enter a route, on the main navigation screen I tap the lower left part of the screen (the volume) and it reads out the distance to your next turn. Is that what you are doing? I have Susan and switched to miles and it works fine.

Yes, you described it exactly. When I tap the left corner and the distance to the next turn is spoken in yards and not miles.
I haven't hooked mine up to a computer yet, so hopefully that will remedy it. I will try on Tues. when I get back home.

same problem with One XL-S

exactly the same problem - it says YARDS when it means yards, and it also says YARDS when it means MILES.

Frustrating. Going to return this frustrating (but otherwise good) device.:(

(I tried updating the firmware and everything - no luck. Also, SUSAN is the olny voice that reads the names of the streets on the ONE XL-S, so I can't use switch voices. No, I'm not crazy - this is how this thing works.)

Last edited:

Ask a Question