920T Cannot use Europe upgrade to v7.15

I upgraded to Central and Western Europe v7.15 and cannot use the tomtom it allows me to select Country, City but does NOT allow me to select street.

Does anybody know what may be going on?

Gracias.
a.

I upgraded to Central and Western Europe v7.15 and cannot use the tomtom it allows me to select Country, City but does NOT allow me to select street.

Does anybody know what may be going on?

Gracias.
a.

Try a pin reset. If that doesn't work....

If you have firmware 7.481 on your unit, revert basck to firmware 7.221.

Try a pin reset. If that doesn't work....

If you have firmware 7.481 on your unit, revert basck to firmware 7.221.

Is 7.481 still a major problem or is it only associated with European maps? I have a new 920 and I am going to be downloading the new NA 7.15. Should I stay with firmware 7.221 or upgrade to 7.481? I also read that in some cases the upgrade has disabled VR?:confused:

Thanks

Is 7.481 still a major problem or is it only associated with European maps? I have a new 920 and I am going to be downloading the new NA 7.15. Should I stay with firmware 7.221 or upgrade to 7.481? I also read that in some cases the upgrade has disabled VR?:confused:

Thanks

My update from 7.22 to 7.481 included removing 7.22 prior to installing 7.481, and the only problem I've observed so far is the lost voice settings after using "Operate my GO". Given the problems that others have had though, if I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't update.

One thing I really like about the 7.481 is the ability to use TomTom Traffic with "Operate my GO". It's not something I use all the time, but it came in very handy when I was evaluating the service.

Ask a Question