920T cannot find streets or POI in menu

Hi

When Using my 920T and selecting a city, the city comes up in a list, but when selecting the street, the screen displays "one moment please" and never goes any further.

If i enter the postcode, the postcode comes up but when asked for street, again , the same message.

When looking for POI in the area, Airports etc, there is "No POI Found"

Can anyone tell me how to sort this.

I need the files for the Costa Blanca area of Spain for next week. Cannot find any street names in the town when I select them.....

Does this happen often? Please help if you can.

Jon

Just to be sure.......

Navigate to .......... Address, next screen do you have the proper country (check flag) selected?

Thanks for the reply,

Yes i have the correct Country flag for the area, It just seems to be that the whole database for streets etc has gone!

UK Streets work fine, but none of the installed POI's seem to work for the UK.

Downloaded POI's from TomTom do work. Is there somewhere you can download all the databases again?

Regards

Jon

Sounds like your Tomtom is corrupt.

First try a pin reset and clearflash, as that clears out cobwebs and sometimes fixes random behavior.

If your files are corrupt, then you'd need to restore some things from backups, which is why dhn is asking what backups you have.

Ask a Question