920 Traffic with Blackberry Curve?

I have the 910 paired working with traffic with my Blackberry Pearl. I just got the 920 and it will pair with my Blackberry Curve (AT&T) but I can not get data to transfer so I can't setup traffic service. I have tried every Cingular / AT&T options and entered the appropriate values manually with no luck.

Anyone have any luck with this configuration? If so, please share.

Thanks in advance!

Doug

I have a 910 and a BB CURVE (T-Mobile). Your post says you had traffice working with your 910 and Curve. Can you send me the settings you used?

Thanks

Please refer to one of my previous post on 920 with BB below, (the only difference in your case is that you have AT&T BB curve with 920T & I have AT&T BB-8800 with 920).

https://www.tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=7713

Occasionally, I tend to have trouble connect to TT PLUS Service, then disable and enable Bluetooth and wireless data and then enable traffic that fix the issue all the time.

I hope you find this helpful.

Curve OS 4.5 works with 910

Please refer to one of my previous post on 920 with BB below, (the only difference in your case is that you have AT&T BB curve with 920T & I have AT&T BB-8800 with 920).

https://www.tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=7713

Occasionally, I tend to have trouble connect to TT PLUS Service, then disable and enable Bluetooth and wireless data and then enable traffic that fix the issue all the time.

I hope you find this helpful.

I tried to get my Blackberry curve 8320 to do data on my 910. I tried everything and had no luck. I had the 8800 prior which worked great. I just recently upgraded to the beta OS 4.5.0.52 for the BB Curve, and on a whim I tried to reconnect the data, and bam it started working.

I have T-mobile

Started config, when devices came up I chose other
United States
T-Mobile 01 (whatever the first t-mobile option was) and it work...I am very excited.

The BB OS is pretty reliable, it should be released soon.

I tried to get my Blackberry curve 8320 to do data on my 910. I tried everything and had no luck. I had the 8800 prior which worked great. I just recently upgraded to the beta OS 4.5.0.52 for the BB Curve, and on a whim I tried to reconnect the data, and bam it started working.

I have T-mobile

Started config, when devices came up I chose other
United States
T-Mobile 01 (whatever the first t-mobile option was) and it work...I am very excited.

The BB OS is pretty reliable, it should be released soon.

An official version of that (same version number) is out on the Orange UK site now. I downloaded and installed on a T-Mobile 8120 - works fine with everything. Don't forget to request new service books to enable some of the new features, like being able to download (not just open) attachments.

Will still have to wait on T-Mobile updating their server for all the new features to work, but all features specific to the unit (like WiFi) and a few new features working with no issues so far.

Ask a Question