920 Remote Problems

I have my 920T for 1 week. After figuring out how to install the batteries in the remote, it doesn't seem to operae properly, or I don't know how it should operate. The online manual documentation for the remote isn't very much.

When I activate the remote, the blue light blinks twice. That's it. If I hold a button down, the blue light stays on and links woth the 920. If I press a button, it disconnects.

Any suhhestions?

I have my 920T for 1 week. After figuring out how to install the batteries in the remote, it doesn't seem to operae properly, or I don't know how it should operate. The online manual documentation for the remote isn't very much.

When I activate the remote, the blue light blinks twice. That's it. If I hold a button down, the blue light stays on and links woth the 920. If I press a button, it disconnects.

Any suhhestions?

Goto this link and see if any of the suggestions help: http://www.tomtom.com/support/index.php?Language=1

Thanks for the reference, but no luck!

I do not have a remote but I think I remember reading somewhere that if you hold the button on the remote for 15 seconds, it completely powers off the remote (rather than just rebooting). Perhaps try that.

Ask a Question