920 -Norton 360 update/Tom Tom 920

I am having a issue connecting to my computer after the update of Norton 360.
My computer no longer recognizesTOMTOM when connected to the docking station. I receive a USB malfunction error. The computer recognizes other devices when connected to this USB. I have a msg out to Norton.I expect the standard: not my problem contact Tom Tom. I also have a msg/request of help toTom Tom support.
I'm not the gambling type, but my money is on finding someone in this forum with first hand knowledge or more computer savvy to resolve my issue.
Thanks in advance,
N. Drake

I am having a issue connecting to my computer after the update of Norton 360.
My computer no longer recognizesTOMTOM when connected to the docking station. I receive a USB malfunction error. The computer recognizes other devices when connected to this USB. I have a msg out to Norton.I expect the standard: not my problem contact Tom Tom. I also have a msg/request of help toTom Tom support.
I'm not the gambling type, but my money is on finding someone in this forum with first hand knowledge or more computer savvy to resolve my issue.
Thanks in advance,
N. Drake

Hey Drake, I'm running Norton on Vista and I'm not experiencing any difficulties when docking to the computer. If your computer recognizes other devices when you connect via USB, then its possible that Norton isn't the culprit. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling TTHome?? If you have the disc, try reinstalling the TTHome application because you may have a corrupt driver.

USB "Malfunction"

I found I needed to undock the TomTom, turn it on, then put it back into the dock. Then everything worked fine.
This problem / feature disappeared with the latest software update (along with voice recognition)

Ask a Question