920 (non-T) Austin TX

TomTom Model(s)
I am looking forward to learning more here.

The supplied manual was only an overview...:confused:

I previously used Streat Atlas by Delorme for about 4 years... was never impressed with the age of the map. I upgraded to SA 2008... still a big disappointment in the map:mad: . So I saw that on Black Friday Office Depot had the 920 (non-T) for $499 and an additional $50 rebate. So I took the chance and purchased one.

Well the TomTom support site is pretty lack luster, when I call the tech support there is limited help they can provide (they cannot even talk about the forums or user groups).:confused: I have even thought about taking it back and getting a Garmin.

So here I am... ready get the scoop from the veterans.

Lets talk about the Map Share... is there any place where there is more comprehensive information on how to make changes???

Hello and welcome.
have you seen this?

Thanks Pedro2NR...

I had not seen that page... which is probably the only problem I have with TomTom. I am starting to get used to using the device, but it would be very advantagious for Tomtom to provide with better information... or well better links to that information. It seems that I am seeing now some information like your link that is actually on the Tomtom site, but why is that so difficult to find... I have used the search function and find very little.
They could use some development on setting up their website and organizing it...

Thank goodness for this forum... I have learned more from the couple of days here than I have all week searching the TomTom website.

And thank you for this and other posts I have read of yours

Ask a Question