920 & bb 8310 paired..data works

I have managed to get the data connection between my curve 8310 (rogers) and my 920 working. The tomtom services are now working. However I am unable to get the handsfree working. Its seem that everyone else is having the opposite issue. Both are paired and I can make make call using the tomtom however there is no sound coming from the tomtom. My phone is set to handsfree so there is no sound coming from the phone either. I know the handsfree on the tomtom works as I paired my iPhone with the tomtom and it worked fine... the handsfree issue seems to be isolated to my curve.

Can anyone help?

I have managed to get the data connection between my curve 8310 (rogers) and my 920 working. The tomtom services are now working. However I am unable to get the handsfree working. Its seem that everyone else is having the opposite issue. Both are paired and I can make make call using the tomtom however there is no sound coming from the tomtom. My phone is set to handsfree so there is no sound coming from the phone either. I know the handsfree on the tomtom works as I paired my iPhone with the tomtom and it worked fine... the handsfree issue seems to be isolated to my curve.

Can anyone help?

Can you share how you make your 8310 data works with your 920? Do you configure this manually? If yes, what are the setting that you use?

For the data - try this link ... https://www.tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=10727 ... I got mine working ... as for the BB & TT, I think you need to configure the TT as a hands free blue-tooth device in the BB.
Thanks for the suggestion. I did try several method to make the wireless data work on my Blackberry 8310 and got the a message at the end telling me that the wireless data has setup completed and may now using the TomTom Services. However, as soon as click on any of the TomTom Services button, it asked me for username and password but continue to have Error Code: 2011. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

I got the username / password and just entered the ones I used for signing up on the TomTom web site. It's about registering your unit and creating an account with TomTom. Anyway - I used that and it worked. Never had to enter that info agaion.

AT&T Wireless Blackberry Data Connection

If you want to use the Data connection with the BB, you must first call up AT&T's Wirele$$ Cu$tomer Care. They will charge you an additional $15/mth :mad: on top of your BB Data Plan to allow you to use your BB as a "modem" for another device to connect through.

Ask a Question