920 and Motorola W385 and Macintosh OS

Hi all,
I'm considering getting a refurbished 920 from Amazon and have a few questions about it. I'll be using it in France this fall and then at home.

Does anyone have direct experience with it being bluetooth compatible with a Motorola W385?

How well do TOMTOM's function if using a Mac with regarding updating software or whatever might need to be done? I've heard mixed reviews?

Thanks for any thoughts,

wvdthree

How well do TOMTOM's function if using a Mac with regarding updating software or whatever might need to be done? I've heard mixed reviews?

Don't have first hand experience with either question.

However, it appears that people are no longer having Mac issues. The primary mac problem in the past was that operate my go wasn't always updated in time for macs.

The only current issue i'm aware of is that mac's store hidden music descriptor files accompanying each mp3. Tomtom erroneously thinks these descriptors are duplicate songs. You can't see/delete these files with a mac, so you have to plug the Tomtom into a PC to delete the extra files.

Ask a Question