910 Window Mount Needed

TomTom Model(s)
I broke my 2nd Go910 Window mount; the mount is fine, the part that attaches the suction cup to the mount broke.

Anyone know where I can get a replacement? It appears tomtom.com is sold out of the standard mount and/or fm transmitter mount :(

Help!

You could probably find it if you Googled for TomTom accessories. However, you might want to take the opportunity to explore other options - specifically RAM mounts.

The RAM cradle that fits the 910 has an open back that would allow you to fit your mount (without the suction cup). You could then have the option of various mounting points for the RAM mount (they are modular, so the cradle and middle connector can be attached to different attachment devices).

Interesting News...

I spoke w/ TT Support this morning; on the plus side they will be sending me a new TT Go910 mount free of charge, however on the downside they said they are no longer making the Go910 FM Transmitter mount b/c they are no longer making the GoX10s.

The only way to get an FM Transmitter mount is if you already own one and it is broken.

Ask a Question