910 line out dead after update

Hi,

I've updated the GO910 to ver 7. Everything works perfectly except the audio out. All sound now comes from the internal speaker, when I go into the speaker preferences menu I have the choice of Internal Speaker, Bluetooth Hi-Fi device, Line Out (Audio cable) or FM to your car radio. I can select any one of these but the audio still comes from the internal speaker only. I would like to have audio from the line out jack as I did before the update. Any ideas?
Thanks, Martin.

Hi,

I've updated the GO910 to ver 7. Everything works perfectly except the audio out. All sound now comes from the internal speaker, when I go into the speaker preferences menu I have the choice of Internal Speaker, Bluetooth Hi-Fi device, Line Out (Audio cable) or FM to your car radio. I can select any one of these but the audio still comes from the internal speaker only. I would like to have audio from the line out jack as I did before the update. Any ideas?
Thanks, Martin.

When did the v7 update come out? do you have a feature set?

Ask a Question