910 @ buydig.com $341.49

Yeah, I was one of the mods who were PM'ed (chest all puffed out now)....

I agree, this fine to post it here.

You're right, too -- that is a sweet deal! I'm embarassed by how much more my GO700 was just 8 months ago! And Buydig.com does have an excellent reseller rating at every review site I've seen. I'm more of a Buy.com fan myself, but if I didn't have the GO700, I'd be giving this deal a try for sure.

Great find!

Allow me to "shill" for Buydig.com. I get all my electronics from them because there's never a call back to pressure for add-ons. Unfortunately, the TomTom rebates offered in December and January are not being honored in a timely manner - if at all - by TomTom for which Buydig cannot be blamed. Otherwise my 910 would have come to $ 444.- rather than the 544.- that I paid.

Have contacted TT which should not be necessary when dealing with a reputable firm. No response yet.

It's also now being reported on slickdeals as a pricing error - they are offering it at $420.00 - so if you get it lower than that you did good.

Sorry about that - but I could only post what the web page was showing.

Not your fault, Rowdy. I for one appreciate you posting it. And I can vouch for the fact that it WAS showing $341.49 on buydig.com even this morning. But apparently I'm not the only one who received a phone call about it. And they did offer to sell it to me for $400 plus free overnight shipping, which is still a great deal.

I pm'ed a couple of mods - I wasn't sure where to post this - but I wanted to pass it on- I got a 910 when OD had them on sale.

I also don't want folks to think I have anything to do with buydig - I saw the deal posted on slickdeals.net

If it's inappropriate, mods please delete.

TomTom GO 910 Portable GPS Navigation System

Catalog #: TTGO910 MFG Part #: 1V00980

Shipping Info: In Stock. Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Condition: Brand new, USA Warranty

ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW, FACTORY FRESH AND INCLUDE FULL MANUFACTURERS USA WARRANTY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
Our Price: $341.49

http://www2.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=TTGO910

I got mine from Buydig.com 2 months ago, supposedly at
$444.- after a TomTom-guaranteed $100.- rebate.

That turned out to be bogus, although I checked into the rebate offer BEFORE I made the purchase. Not Buydig's fault, it's TT's. They refused to give a reason why they demurred after a marathon (65 min.) phone call with several of their people last week. Disappointing attitude of a company that sells a good product but uses "Crooklynesque" methods of advertising.

Ask a Question