910 @ buydig.com $341.49

I pm'ed a couple of mods - I wasn't sure where to post this - but I wanted to pass it on- I got a 910 when OD had them on sale.

I also don't want folks to think I have anything to do with buydig - I saw the deal posted on slickdeals.net

If it's inappropriate, mods please delete.

TomTom GO 910 Portable GPS Navigation System

Catalog #: TTGO910 MFG Part #: 1V00980

Shipping Info: In Stock. Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Condition: Brand new, USA Warranty

ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW, FACTORY FRESH AND INCLUDE FULL MANUFACTURERS USA WARRANTY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
Our Price: $341.49

http://www2.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=TTGO910

Win a ONE v2 FREE here.... ;)

This is an OK post (I wasn't PM'd) and the general forum is a fine place for it... though i would have posted it in the 910 forum...

Win a ONE v2 FREE here.... ;)

This is an OK post (I wasn't PM'd) and the general forum is a fine place for it... though i would have posted it in the 910 forum...

Ok thanks - yea I pm'ed the other 2 mods that were online..lol Guess I should have shot for 3!

This is a sweet deal, thanks for sharing! I've heard of buydig.com, but never ordered from them before. They are legit. Grab it if you have the funds! Just think back several months ago when the ONE was $399! :)

Yeah, I was one of the mods who were PM'ed (chest all puffed out now)....

I agree, this fine to post it here.

You're right, too -- that is a sweet deal! I'm embarassed by how much more my GO700 was just 8 months ago! And Buydig.com does have an excellent reseller rating at every review site I've seen. I'm more of a Buy.com fan myself, but if I didn't have the GO700, I'd be giving this deal a try for sure.

Great find!

So tempting... I'm down to one TT... my ONE. Maybe I'll grab this 910 it's so dang cheap. I'd consider it taking one for the team, just to make sure the deal is legit. LOL. :D

Hello and welcome.
Rowdy, did you buy the 910?

I feel Fanchee will buy the 910 again.
This is a great price!!!

I did order one, I couldn't help myself. :D

I'll let you know my experience. Hasn't shipped so far.

I'm excited to have one again. I struggled with sending it back the first time around, but back then it was over $500. The price here made it an easy decision for me. Like I've said in other posts, I do miss the TTS and the dang remote. LOL.

Update: got a call from buydig and it was a pricing error. Their solution is to offer the 910 at their cost plus include free overnight shipping. So bottom line price is $400 shipped free overnight. I'm still debating, because it's still a good price, the best I've seen for a brand new unit. I did see it at Amazon several weeks ago for $432. Hmmm. Tough call.

That's true enough, but I'm still having trouble deciding. If I decide to go ahead and make the purchase, the ONE XL will be announced immediately. If I don't buy the 910 now, it'll take months for the ONE XL to come out... :)

What would YOU do?

Ask a Question