910 and hacked maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TomTom Model(s)
Hi everyone, hope you can help me w/ this. I am stuck in the old 665 map version and I happened upon a download of 7 maps for TomToms. The instructions are to add maps to a sd card and put into your tomtom, but I have the 910 w/ the built in hard drive, so how would I install these new maps? Their versions are 725, so definetly new than mine. Any help would be appreciated. I have TomTom home version 2.3, and 7.163 for firmware. Thanks!

Hi everyone, hope you can help me w/ this. I am stuck in the old 665 map version and I happened upon a download of 7 maps for TomToms. The instructions are to add maps to a sd card and put into your tomtom, but I have the 910 w/ the built in hard drive, so how would I install these new maps? Their versions are 725, so definetly new than mine. Any help would be appreciated. I have TomTom home version 2.3, and 7.163 for firmware. Thanks!

Do not expect any assistance in dealing with hacked maps or cracked software in legitimate forums such as this ...

I'm truly sorry, I did not know that I couldn't post on this subject. It said nothing in the FAQ nor the user agreement on sign up. Thanks anyways!

The best solution is to contact TomTom customer service, admit what you did wrong....They might give you a good deal on the new 8.10 maps....Or the new 8.05/8.10/8.20 firmware...Maybe they will send a technician to install it for you for free!

The best solution is to contact TomTom customer service, admit what you did wrong....They might give you a good deal on the new 8.10 maps....Or the new 8.05/8.10/8.20 firmware...Maybe they will send a technician to install it for you for free!

Uh, do I detect just a bit of cynicism here?
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question