8.350/8.351 ipod playback not updating track title

TomTom Model(s)
Go730
Has anyone else who uses an iPod through their Tomtom noticed that the track title no longer updates unless you manually change to a different track since these two software updates? Mine is a Go730

Yes I have exactly the same problem on my Go720

I downgraded to 8.302 and the problem went away. I hope they fix this soon becasue 8.351 has some great new features but the iPod control is the most important thing for me.

While they are at it, it would be nice if the iPod control screen had MUCH larger control buttons rather than 90% wasted touch screen space. That and customzable colours. Its irritatingly bright when driving at night, even with the brightness at 0.

To take it a step further, there should be an option to have the music control screen only replace the map portion of the main screen so that you can still see all the status indicators and driving directions. To bad ts not open source, I'd change it myself.

Ask a Question