8.15 now?...or in spring?

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
As I really wont be using my Rider2 much in winter, I am wondering if I should bother updating my map to 8.15 or will there be an even newer version in spring?

I currently have a 7.15, and my town and the small city just up the road are missing many many streets. Not sure if the 8.15 includes them or not. Most of the "missing" streets have been in existance for up to 5 years.

I note that even MapQuest doesnt show them, nor does the free version of Google Earth.

Cheers

ps: it would be nice if TT had a section where you could check to see any additions made on the maps.

Last edited:
As I really wont be using my Rider2 much in winter, I am wondering if I should bother updating my map to 8.15 or will there be an even newer version in spring?

I currently have a 7.15, and my town and the small city just up the road are missing many many streets. Not sure if the 8.15 includes them or not. Most of the "missing" streets have been in existance for up to 5 years.

Cheers

ps: it would be nice if TT had a section where you could check to see changes made in maps.

By Spring I would think there will be two newer map versons. at least !!
especialy when you don't get spring in Morden, Manitoba till mid July,,,, LOL just kidding

Last edited:
I believe dhn is probably correct but with the problems with the speech stuttering who knows.
According to the Tele-Atlas podcast there should be a release early in the new year incorporating a lot of the map share info that has been submitted by TomTom users and others.

Ask a Question