750 and problem with map quarantee

TomTom Model(s)
GO 750
Hello Gentleman and Ladies.

I bought this 750 GO yesterday. Got some camera updates, new splash screens, some sounds.

When i try to use map quarantee from HOME, it tells me there is update for the map available. When i click to it says something like "this update does not work in your device and it can not be installed"

Well i noticed it is bit over 2gb in size. So today i went and bought Transcend 4gb class 6 card.
Moved the map from device to the card. started the home and tried to update map again. Guess what? Yes that is correct it still saying the update dont work in my device.

Any ideas how to fix this or should i just call to tomtom?

Does it have anything to do with this, that when i go to tomtom website and mytomtom pages. it does not list my device there?

My map is 835 and i quess 850 is newest at the moment.

Copy everything from the device to the memory card then using the memory card fitted in to a card reader use Home to update the map using LMG, you can then either leave everything on the memory card or delete everything other than the Western_Europe map folder.
With a 4GB card you will be able to load the entire map without having to mess around with regional cuts - Mike

Ok called to TT support today. Must say a GREAT service from them.

Lady in the phone was able to fix my problem right away. She added the correct map to my TTh and now i am applying it with using "update go" function in the TTh.

Problem was with 750 go and the article number of the european map(v.850). Number was wrong and so the map and device did not match. They are working on a fix to this issue.

Ask a Question