740 live - Sim 111 error & map share down?

I have just got a 740 Live to replace my 730 but no matter what I try I don't get a cellular connection (MCC.MNC is blank the rest have data) but the system alternates between a red Sim card error screen and after TT Support had me hard rest a 'Live services is not available overseas" message

As ususal TT is little or no help

Also map share is telling me the map is 20 weeks old but that map share is temporality unavailable and it's been that way for a week

Any help would be appreciated

I have just got a 740 Live to replace my 730 but no matter what I try I don't get a cellular connection (MCC.MNC is blank the rest have data) but the system alternates between a red Sim card error screen and after TT Support had me hard rest a 'Live services is not available overseas" message

In the US, the SIM error is because your SIM deactivates when LIVE services expire.

Call Tomtom support and ask them to activate your 3 month promo subscription, and specifically ask them to reactivate the Jaspar SIM card.

After that, you may have to wait 24 hours for the SIM to start working.

Thanks guys - as usual I figured the answer would be here rather than with TT

Are the Map Shares being loaded?

Ask a Question