730 & BlackBerry Curve 8330

Does anyone have this combo? I am trying to find out if the read and/or write messages works. My current phone (LG Chocolate) will pair and work but it can not access the message functions.

I have exact same combo Go 730 + Verizon Curve 8330 and it DOES NOT read messages from the phone, never did with any of previous firmwares. I don't think its a bug because this Curve is not in the list of supported phones. I would love to have that function work its the only missing piece of a puzzle in my car.

Thankz... I looked at all the specs and I didn't think it would. Just getting ready to get a new phone and I wanted the BB 8330. Not many of the Verizon phones on the TT list.

I have the BlackBerry Curve 8320 (20 meaning it's a T-mobile version) and I am having the same exact issue. It only works with making and receiving calls unfortunately.

Edit: I'm also using the latest version of the software which is 4.5 (4.5 is latest from tmobile)

Last edited:
Can anybody confirm that Go 730 reads texts from ANY phone on any carrier? I'm just curious if that feature works at all

Ask a Question