720 Sending Text Message is disabled?

On my new 720, using the bluetooth link with my ATT Motorola V3 RAZR, I can make and receive calls without issue, as well as receive text messages. when a text is received, it'll read it to me, and give me the option to 'call back sender', however there is also the ability to 'reply' using another text message, but this is grayed out. Additionally, when you go into phone options, there's a button for 'send/receive text messages' (or something like that, I don't have it in front of me), but once inside that menu, the only available option is 'view received text messages' all sending options are grayed out. Is this another 'removed' feature like voice recognition, or a problem with either my phone (razr listed as supported) or my tomtom?

Thanks all.

No there is not an option missing or something wrong.
The send SMS option is not available with the Razr v3 phone. The Razr V3 phone will only allow: TomTom Plus, Hands-free calling, Receive SMS and Contact List.
For more information visit www.tomtom.com/phones for all the detailed information.

On my new 720, using the bluetooth link with my ATT Motorola V3 RAZR, I can make and receive calls without issue, as well as receive text messages. when a text is received, it'll read it to me, and give me the option to 'call back sender', however there is also the ability to 'reply' using another text message, but this is grayed out. Additionally, when you go into phone options, there's a button for 'send/receive text messages' (or something like that, I don't have it in front of me), but once inside that menu, the only available option is 'view received text messages' all sending options are grayed out. Is this another 'removed' feature like voice recognition, or a problem with either my phone (razr listed as supported) or my tomtom?

Thanks all.

I have Nokia N95 and i have same problem

Ask a Question