720 or 730

TomTom Model(s)
I'm thinking of picking up another GPS ( the wife keeps taking mine)

Other than the memory are there any other differences between the 720 and the 730. Circut city has them both for the same price.And the only difference I see is the 730 has 4Gig and the 720 has 2 gig.
Any Info would be appreciated

I'm thinking of picking up another GPS ( the wife keeps taking mine)

Other than the memory are there any other differences between the 720 and the 730. Circut city has them both for the same price.And the only difference I see is the 730 has 4Gig and the 720 has 2 gig.
Any Info would be appreciated

730 runs Navcore 8 and has Version 8 of the maps which allows for IQ routing and lane assist. Many fell this features will be available for the 720 in the near future by Tomtom.

As far as hardware goes they are the exact same. If you plan on looking hard at the 720 PM me. I'm been thinking about selling mine. I bought it for my wife to use to get to her clinicals for nursing school, and she's done with that. I might be able to save you some money.

If they're both at the same price and you're serious about getting another one, get the 730. I purchased the 930. The IQ routing and lane guidance features may or may not become available for the 20s but are definitely there with the 30s.
John

Ask a Question