720 ON A Motorcycle

Just wondering if any one has used the 720 on a motorcycle.
Am planning to use it on my Vstar 650 cruiser this year with a ram mount.
Thanks
36_16_24.gif

720 on Motorcycle

Sugar Ray
I use it on my Harley. I've got a Tour bike and used it quite a bit this year
works great because I can hear it over my speakers so you don't have to be looking at until you hear it.:cool: Had to make a mount for it but that was all it took can't wait for the riding season. Might be awhile here in New Hampshire but everyday is a day closer.

Am in Toronto lots of snow can't wait to use this on my motorcycle.
Thanks for the link for the the ram mount am going to pick one of those up.
How was the 720 with vibration from the bike? Did you use a screen saver on it. And in the sun light was it hard to see if the sun was behind you.
Thanks for your reply Nathan.
36_2_77.gif

720 on motorcycle

The bracket I made is preety solid I have it attached to my Satellite radio Bracket. I don't use a screen saver. Sun was not much of a issue and when it was I just listened to the voice instructions. Ididn't know that Ram-Mount made the bracket but I may look into it for the wife's bike.

I have a Harley Electra Glide Classic and I use the suction cup. I attach it to the chrome gas cap cover. I use an ear plug type headset and listen to music and directions as I travel down the highway. Sure is nice to cut out most of the wind and road noise. In town traffic I don't use the headset.

All ordered up from the US. Won't be picking it up till my Vegas trip in January though. Will let you know how it all fits then. Of course I won't test drive until the spring. Bummer. I am setting the GPS to sit under the windshield airflow as it is not made for outdoor use. If I like it on the bike then I will invest in the ipod controls so I can listen to it through my headphones (using the earbud version so the helmet can still go on top). Not too interested in talking to someone while riding but tunes definately help on long rides.

Ok so when is the next Friday the 13th?

N...

Ask a Question