720 not responding to touch screen

I think this maybe bad news, my 720 will not accept my press to "I agree" on the legal screen although it does recognize my press by going blue.
The same thing if I connect it to the laptop via the dock, I get the question do I want to connect to computer? But whichever I response I choose, it does not continue, again, although it does recognize my press by going blue.
I have done a reset.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

I'd try a pin reset again. Hold it for about 20 seconds.

Thanks for your reply, I have tried several times but no luck. I can occasionaly get it to connect it to the computer, if I startup with the USB cable plugged in, but it still doesn't help me.

If you can get it to connect to the PC, make a full backup by copying EVERYTHING on the device and pasting it to a new folder on the PC. (Don't use TT Home for this).

Then delete all the "loose" files (i.e. the ones that are NOT in a folder. Leave the folders and their contents alone).

Then, with the unit still connected, run TT Home and it should automatically offer you a new software download (if it doesn't try selecting "Update my Go")

Ask a Question