720 applications?

Im new to these forums(as obviously stated by my post count), and I'm new to all 3rd party applications for the 720(if there even are any). Had my 720 for about a month now and am completely familiar with everything in it.

Anyways, I'm curious if there are any 3rd party apps for the 720. I've heard about an mp3 player, a vid player, and I think an app called Suntime(sp?), but the only people that were talking about it were people who owned TomTom ONE's, so I'm unsure if you can use them on 720s. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!:D

(btw, sorry if this has been reposted 938475 times before)

There is a subforum for 3rd party apps down the list.

I've a 920. I did go for the Video app. It appears to work pretty well. Their support forum leaves a bit to be desired - not much official response.

I've also installed TripMaster but that does have problems with the newer firmware but works in a manner. Another one BLACKS the screen until a prompt occurs - saving the "bulb" I guess.

Installing some of these or TOO MANY apparently affects the normal applications that are displayed. Either displacing them or "hiding" them. I gather TT is less supportive of these apps with their newer firmware than they use to be.

Ask a Question