7" DVD with GPS doesn't recognize path

Hi
I hope some one could help me here . I have a big story . I bought a 7:DVD with GPS and some other further after instillation every thing work except GPS gives error when you try to get help and say GPS can not find map path . Here are my unite information .

GPS Model SiRF STAR III
OPERATION SYSTEM MICROSOFT WINDOWS CE NET 5.0
CPU SAMSUNG 2440
RAM MEMORY 64 MB
MEMORY SIZE CAN EXPAND TO 8 GB
SUPORT MUSIC /VIDEO YES
SUPPORT MAP TOM TOM I-GO POLNAV

I'd like to find some thing to make my unite work . thanks

:blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla:

Any idea at all what brand your unit is?!? Based upon the OS and GPS chip, it sounds like a very old unit.

Hi man
Just says on the instruction manual Multimedia 7"DVD I bought from ebay from China and what I find the information says on the manual instruction that is it . If you want some thing else please let me know . thanks

:):):):)

There are a lot of no-name Chinese units out there. The biggest problem with them is that you can't get map updates for most of them. In your case, it sounds like there's no map at all.

Problem is - this is a TomTom forum. We do have some expertise between us on the more widely known brands, but "Joe Wong's Garage Shop" isn't one of them. There's nothing much we can do for you here.

Thanks for your time .I find some info from the ebay site I bought it . May be ganna helps .

ES708G 7" HD 3D Menu Car Stereo Player GPS Nav iPod
Two Button Light Color for your Choice: Red/Blue

Top Car DVD Player with 3D Menu,GPS,iPod and Dual Zone,also there are two button light color for your choice,just enjoy it!

Please let me know if you'd like to know more thanks .

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

Hi man
Thanks for your time and help I'll try to contact with them see .Any way thanks a lot and have a good one .

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I've deleted the extra post you made in a different section after canderson's reply which had the same wording as your first post here

Please keep discussion here, and try the support link canderson gave you.

I've also removed your profile picture as it was inappropriate for this forum.

Ask a Question