4 Maps a Year !!!

Hi, i have a question about 4 Maps a Year. and this what i dont understand, i have map which it has 5 qurters old, and i been receiving messages thru TomTom home to upgrade my map, and it says that i have 5 qrts map old, now the question is when it says 4 maps a Year that means 4 qurters? so if i upgrate my map it will give me 4 qurters ??? but i have 5 qrts old ??? sorry guys but newbie with this things would u explain to me how 4 maps works?

Thanks alot.

When u get the map update service you will get free maps every three months from the time you buy the service (4 times a year).

The subscription series is based upon 2 components: 1) you have a current map (for which you have to pay to get to. The older your current map, the more you pay to be 'current') and 2) 4 more map updates over the next 12 months for which you pay a flat fee, depending upon your map, about $50 for the year.

Ask a Question