350TM wont route on certain freeway

Hello all,
Recently my Tom Tom has stopped using a certain route that uses the 57 freeway. I live in Rancho Cucamonga and travel to Whittier/Norwalk/Fullerton quite a bit. Recently when palnning routes it will never take the 210 to the 57 south, rather ti route taking the 15 south to the 10 or the 210 to the 605. This is even true if I am closer to the 57 the the 15. I have also noticed that some roads now show up as Pink. could these be blocked some how? I have version 9.151

Could be some bad MapShare data set up by someone. The pink and the purple dashed roads are blocked.

Try this to see if your problem goes away:

Fire up Home

Tools
TomTom Map Share
Remove Corrections

If that works, you've got an errant piece of info from somebody via MapShare.
Too often someone will set up a block or other change that ought to be temporary based upon construction or other road conditions, then never set things back as they should be after the fact.

If that works, you've got an errant piece of info from somebody via MapShare.
Too often someone will set up a block or other change that ought to be temporary based upon construction or other road conditions, then never set things back as they should be after the fact.

One of our other moderators here stated in a previous thread that MapShare is not functional yet. At least this is how I interpreted his writing.

Do you know of otherwise?

If so I have made a few inaccurate statements in other threads along these lines.

Mapshares appear to be problematic for some map/unit combos. Not all.

Last edited:

Ask a Question