340 XL-S on my new ProClip Mount

Had to show everyone my new mounting. I was using a Nav-Mat friction type mount on top of my dash. Two things I didn't like about it;
1- Doesn't look that great! :p
2- When mounted on top of dash, had sun glare which washed out screen.

My new mount is a ProClip Center Mount with a Tilt/Swivel Holder. This arrangment makes it easier to see and use and No glare.

Granted, the ProClip stuff is pricey ( cost me $73+), but didn't see any alternatives that looked this good.

It installed quickly and is solid. :)

Pete

Attachments

• DSC03919.jpg
    DSC03919.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 703
  • DSC03928.jpg
    DSC03928.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 643
Pete, nice setup. Wondering?? What's wrong with the Sienna's navi?

My Pre-2005 Sienna NAV software is out of date to the point that it has sent me on a few wid goose chases unnecessarily. To update the software would be over $200. I don't think this is a good idea since i will probably retiring this car within the next year.

The TomTom GPS is portable, so I can use it in my next car. I also think it does a better overall job of navigating than the Sienna system. Map updates are easy with the TomTom. Can also download POI's, Voices, etc., etc.

Pete

Ask a Question