2nd Thread, Puerto Rico Map, Current Map Not Showing....

TomTom Model(s)
TT One 3rd Edition
Look here, I don't what I may have done wrong, but I've posted 2 times, & No One, I Mean No One has Answered any of My Threads.:confused: :mad: :cool:

Can Anyone tell Me What I May have done, or Have done Wrong ??

Did I Offend someone ?
Irritate a Moderator by posting (to silly of a Question) ??
----------------------------------
The 1st Thread was a Reposting of a Thread I had Already Posted, "how to set up a Password, I've Totally just given up on that attempt. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The second one was yesterday Puerto Rico Map, Current Map Not Showing.
That one I really need "Help" On

Here is a Highlight of that "Thread"
Again, I really Really Need Some Help on this One
-------------------
Question Present Puerto Rico Map is Not Showing....
The, (My) current Puerto Rico Map is not Showing a New Highway that has been here since before I got here to the Island. (exactly when the Highway / Route 66 was opened, that I do not know).

I got here last Last Year in March of 2007.
The New Highway was already in use.
The New (Highway) is Named "Autopista Roberto Sanchez Vilella". It is a Pay as you Go Higway
(Autopista) definition is Motorway, US Highway
It's Highway Number designation is "66".

It starts out on what I call Old Highway 3" just as you leave the city of "Carolina", goes Up & Down over the Mountains & ends up (again) meeting "Highway 3" next to the Belz Shopping Mall, on the Right Side.
If you make a Right turn off of Route "66", you will pass the the towns or cities of ?Canovanas?, Cienaga Baja, Rio Grande, & finally ?Rio Grande Estates?, which is where I reside.

Further up the Old Highway are the towns / Cities of Mameyes ll, Luquillo & finally the town City of Fajardo
---------------
Does Any One Out there know of How & where I can "Obtain a Newer Version " of the Map I require / need I described above ?
Again Please, I really Really Need Some Help on this One

It may be because there are answers to these questions strewn throughout the forums.
But, to set up a password, that should be easily found in the manual for your GPS. I do not have your version of GPS, but on mine, it's under the Change Preferences option.

As for the map, check your version (hit the GPS strength bars and then hit the Firmware version, a new page will come up with the information about your map version.)

Then you can check in TT Home to see if there is an updated map... Or you can go to TomTom.com and go from there.

If you fail at both of these, my suggestion would be to contact TomTom support - their CS agents are paid to do this and will be able to answer any of your questions.

Re:2nd Thread, Puerto Rico Map, Current Map Not Showing

It may be because there are answers to these questions strewn throughout the forums.
But, to set up a password, that should be easily found in the manual for your GPS. I do not have your version of GPS, but on mine, it's under the Change Preferences option.

As for the map, check your version (hit the GPS strength bars and then hit the Firmware version, a new page will come up with the information about your map version.)

Then you can check in TT Home to see if there is an updated map... Or you can go to TomTom.com and go from there.

If you fail at both of these, my suggestion would be to contact TomTom support - their CS agents are paid to do this and will be able to answer any of your questions.

Thanks SShadow for the Answer to what seemed to be a confusing Question.
As setting up the Password, I never got a Manual for the GPS.
The Only things I have are; TT One Quick Start Guide
, The World of Tom Tom: Service & Accessories & the "Always Up to Date Latest Map Guaranty",That's it.

I'll give your other Ideas a Shot, & I have been in contact with TT Support for an unrelated Issue about "Voices", which I had already resolved by the Time I got a Response from their CS.
Thanks again,

Thanks SShadow for the Answer to what seemed to be a confusing Question.
As setting up the Password, I never got a Manual for the GPS.
The Only things I have are; TT One Quick Start Guide
, The World of Tom Tom: Service & Accessories & the "Always Up to Date Latest Map Guaranty",That's it.

I'll give your other Ideas a Shot, & I have been in contact with TT Support for an unrelated Issue about "Voices", which I had already resolved by the Time I got a Response from their CS.
Thanks again,

I presume you have an account at tomtom.com. Log into the web site with your user name/password. Now, click on the 'Support' menu option. You should see on the right side of the page a box labelled 'Downloads'. Click the 'Find downloads' link in that box. You should now see a page with various tt models and links for user guides. Select yours and you're off to the races!:D

As for the map's currency - I think if you read the various threads, you will find that quite a number of areas are not well-represented by newer or up-to-date mapping. I have a feeling you are seeing that and that NO new update is available at this time. But you might check with TomTom.

I presume you have an account at tomtom.com. Log into the web site with your user name/password. Now, click on the 'Support' menu option. You should see on the right side of the page a box labelled 'Downloads'. Click the 'Find downloads' link in that box. You should now see a page with various tt models and links for user guides. Select yours and you're off to the races!:D

Well I assume I have an account with TT.Com.

Thanks for the Info, :)

Well I assume I have an account with TT.Com.

Thanks for the Info, :)

I'm sorry DHN,but I can't find what you say is on the "Right Side of the Page.
see attachments.

Dang, My "X" wants Me 2 go 2 the Store :mad: :mad: :mad:

Attachments

• TT.Com 1.jpg
    TT.Com 1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 391
  • Loging In to TT.Com 2.jpg
    Loging In to TT.Com 2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 394
  • Loging In to TT.Com & Clicking "Support" 3.jpg
    Loging In to TT.Com & Clicking "Support" 3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 366
  • Looking Right Side Pg. for Box Named "Downloads" 4.jpg
    Looking Right Side Pg. for Box Named "Downloads" 4.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 341
Try this link for your manuals http://www.tomtom.com/support/support.php?ID=3&Language=4

Are you new to computers? It is difficult to read the pics, but just make sure you go to tomtom.com and create an account. Once you are there, go to the support section, click the all in one button. The screen that comes up will ask for your device. Look at the column on the right side, look for the box the shows updates click on the link that says find updates. The next screen that comes up shows most if not all TT devices. Find yours, and click on the user guide directly to the right of your device. takes about 30 seconds. Good luck.

see attachments.

Sorry.......meant that with your unit on and docked, start your TomTom Home software and see if your email address shows on the right side of the screen of the TomTom home software, not a page from tomtom.com

However, one of your pics does appear to show that you do indeed have an email address so I presume you do have an account.

You could also open TT home, log on, click the help button on the upper left portion of the screen, click on "read manual for my GO", and then, Bob's your Uncle.

see attachments.

I am familiar with the HWY (Route 66, Toll Road) you referring to. It is not on the map as you well know..It's not on my map either (NA ver.665.1293) which is suppose to be the latest version for GO 510. - I found that there are numerous roads in PR missing from the map. Some of them much older than the #66. Also, while we are discussing PR; don't take the one-way streets on your TT for granted - many times it would direct you against the traffic.
A map update here is long overdue.

Ask a Question