2010 Map v 8502801 Map Update

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
Hi
Have a problem after downloading and installing the New Maps 850.2801,

Post codes are incorrect. Only noticed it when i came to put my Home address back in the Rider,

As one of the incorrect postcodes is my own, Contacted Tomtom was sent a zip file to replace the one in the folder, was still incorrect,

Gone through every thing with Tomtom Support unable to rectify it, Was told i now have to wait 3 months for next Map update,
Not Happy. Have even tried taking the Post Code Zip File from the Map verion 845.2647 (Previous Maps which i kept a copy of on a SD Card) and pasting the Zip file into the Folder on the Tomtom,

The strange thing is that it has the correct post code when in Maps v845, but when put in Maps v850 it changes them to incorrect, ?????????/.

Maps i have are Cental and Western Europe v850, APP 7.901.

If any one can check there v850 (Post code DN69PE) in UK and see what Road it comes up with for me would be gratefull.
On this DN69PE comes up as ]Grange Road BUT it should be Glebe Road, Sounds Daft but just want to confirm if its the Map Update that is corrupt faulty or if its my Rider,:

Thanks Mike,
Not just me then looks like its a problem with the Post codes on the 850 maps, Have found several others that are incorrect, Makes you wonder what else is wrone, Maybe nothing but still makes you question the thing.
Once agin Thanks and all Best
Ged

Ask a Question