1st Post

Sorry my 1st post is a plea for help.

When I set up my TT910 I saw no need to keep the European map files. Never say never!

I leave for Paris Tuesday and need those files. I spoke with a TT tech rep and she gave me 2 choices, 1- Pay $99 for a download or 2- Send in the 910 and TT will reload the files for free.

I'd rather not pay out $99 for the files and if I send the unit in I'll get it back about the time I return from France.

Is there a 3rd option?

TIA

Sorry to hear that, but as you might have learned backing up is critical especially for maps.

Unfortunately, your best choice is to send it in if you want to avoid paying for the map download.

There is no third option.

Sorry to hear that, but as you might have learned backing up is critical especially for maps.

Unfortunately, your best choice is to send it in if you want to avoid paying for the map download.

There is no third option.

That sux!:D

At this point I'm looking for a second opinion.:)

He can exchange it if he recently purchased it and if the retail store still carries that unit.

Too bad a backup wasn't made.

Ask a Question