1535TM bluetooth contacts capacity

I just purchased a Via 1535TM and connected to my Blackberry this evening. Once the phonebook synced up and I tried calling contacts via voice commands I can only call someone up through the letter C? Its my company phone and I have lots of contacts but thats crazy. Does it have a finite number of contact numbers it recognizes? I installed a micro SD card so memory should not be a problem I wouldn't think. Speakimg of whcih how do I know it recognizes the SD card? I don't find a place in the set up to configure it?

I can't help with the contacts problem, but I think you'll find the micro SD card slot on the Via models has not been enabled in the software yet. That should come in an update fairly soon.

Once it has been enabled, it will be fairly obvious as you'll get an on-screen message about formatting the card as soon as you put it in the slot.

Ask a Question