12 volt power supply

Thanks Paul,

I ordered one of these to try it out. It works okay - but the cord is about 10" or 12" shorter than the standard one that came with my TT-3rd edition. Being shorter it won't reach to my upper left windshield near my visor. I'll still use it but in our other car where I attach it low-center-windshield. The cord is also much thinner so I'll have take care in not letting it retract too fast or the plug may come off.

Last edited:
Thanks Paul,

I ordered one of these to try it out. It works okay - but the cord is about 10" or 12" shorter than the standard one that came with my TT-3rd edition. Being shorter it won't reach to my upper left windshield near my visor. I'll still use it but in our other car where I attach it low-center-windshield. The cord is also much thinner so I'll have take care in not letting it retract too fast or the plug may come off.

I am glad it worked for you. i usually check out those guys every few weeks to see what they get in. They get some pretty neat stuff every now and then. I like the flat rate shipping for whatever you order.

I just looked on the unit and don't see any mention of its current rating. It worked on my TT-3rd edition -- but I only had it plugged in for about 20 minutes the one time I've tried it.

Ask a Question