12 NEW TomTom Colour Schemes for YOU!

TomTom Model(s)
Sony XNV-660BT
Hi everyone,

Here are 12 new colour schemes I've designed. Well, some are my own creation and others are tweeked from other creators.

They are designed on the different car companies' interior colour schemes for their models.

Let me know what you think!

Enjoy,
grcboy77

Attachments

• TomTom Colour Schemes for You.zip
    11.3 KB · Views: 2,086
Hi everyone,

Here are 12 new colour schemes I've designed. Well, some are my own creation and others are tweeked from other creators.

They are designed on the different car companies' interior colour schemes for their models.

Let me know what you think!

Enjoy,
grcboy77

Thank you Bro.

BTW , I have TT Via 1435TM , how do I install them to my GPS ?

Any ideas .

Use the Add Community Content link in your MyDrive desktop icon when the unit is connected to the computer and you've logged into MyDrive.

One of the categories to add (beside pois, images, car icons) is colour schemes.

Point to the appropriate file on your computer.

Use the Add Community Content link in your MyDrive desktop icon when the unit is connected to the computer and you've logged into MyDrive.

One of the categories to add (beside pois, images, car icons) is colour schemes.

Point to the appropriate file on your computer.

Cool. Thanks Dhn .
I will try when I got home tonight .

Thanks Dhn .

Ask a Question