1100 Map Released

Hello,
where are the cards for the Tomtom pro?
There are several "Pro" models, and they use different maps. First, which if these does it look like?

Attachments

• pro-5350-menu-en.png
    pro-5350-menu-en.png
    224.7 KB · Views: 16
  • pro827x-menu-en.png
    pro827x-menu-en.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 16
6250 truck

Bonjour et merci pour votre réponse normalement Tomtom devrait sortir 4 cartes annuelles mais pour les gps poids lourds ils sont toujours à la 10.95

Hello and thank you for your answer normally Tomtom should release 4 annual cards but for the truck gps they are still at 10.95

6250 truck

Bonjour et merci pour votre réponse normalement Tomtom devrait sortir 4 cartes annuelles mais pour les gps poids lourds ils sont toujours à la 10.95

Hello and thank you for your answer normally Tomtom should release 4 annual cards but for the truck gps they are still at 10.95
The 11.00 'TomTom Classic' truck map (which is what the 6250 needs) has definitely been released.

Is nothing appearing waiting to be updated on your 6250's "Updates & New Items" screen?

Bonjour
j’ai trouvé sur le site internet de Tomtom les cartes 1100 pour les gps truck ne sont pas encore disponible.

Hello,
I found on Tomtom's website the 1100 cards for gps truck are not yet available

@Modesto
I guess it depends upon which unit you have.
The one for my device was released with the others in November:

Maps.jpg

Ask a Question