1 year map service is expired??

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom 720
On April 23 I purchased the 1 year map service and today I noticed i HAVE A RED map share update area on the home page that says I have the latest map I will get with my service. It says my 1 year service is done and today is Feb 9 and I have a receipt that shows I still have 2 months to go. They want me to pay 49.99 for another year. No problem for the 49.99 but I want a years service of maps not 10 months worth.

Anybody else have this problem??

It says newer versions of your map are available get them for as little as 11.95 per quarter with out new map service

I have map 840.256

Last edited:
You probably (or should have) an invoice from when you first signed up for the subscription.

Call support at 866-486-6866 with your reference number to ensure you still get the 845 map due out in a week or so as part of the subscription.

I got the same problem too
It happen since October 2009 and I still get the update for the November one
So my bet will be to wait until the next map release and see what happen
If you don't get it, then call them

Yes I still have my invoice. I will wait and see what happens with the next map. Hope I do not have to call C/O to get this resolved.

Got this problem a few months back as well. Never did call them yet though, and it still bugs me on my Home screen. Ohh well, maybe tomorrow I'll call :)

Ask a Question