05 GMC Sierra Icon

My truck. I made it and can't even use it :rolleyes: (waiting for someone to crack that ONE LE so I can :D )

bc6ef144.jpg

Yeah there's another thread here that explains it, I'm using a different version of the icon because I think that one leaves some red around it...let me look to see what version of the icon i'm using (I made like 4).

I'm glad someone can get use out of the icon :p

Here's the one I'm using, there's still a tiny bit of red on the bottom and a tiny tiny bit on the side but I can't notice it when driving so I left it..I dunno how you'd fix that, I tried outlining it and that didn't work :p

final-1.jpg

Here's the one I'm using, there's still a tiny bit of red on the bottom and a tiny tiny bit on the side but I can't notice it when driving so I left it..I dunno how you'd fix that, I tried outlining it and that didn't work :p

final-1.jpg

I played around with your image a bit.....try this one:
birdman.bmp

That worked a bit better, how'd you fine-tune it? Just remove the edge pixels (the blurring ones) ?

I tweaked it even further and got rid of some remaining red dots...Thanks all!!!

Attachments

• Sierra.bmp
    18.8 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:

Ask a Question