02-05 Jeep Liberty Black

TomTom Model(s)
One 125
Liberty6.jpg

is the closest pic i have to the back of the car. i can get another.

the wheels a little closer up look like:

mywheels.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Just a suggestion...

If you're going to take a picture of your car (jeep) anyway, try using a step ladder and get up a few steps above the car so you're above it some. It's not necessary, but gives the best effect when placed on a 3D map (car icons only work on 3D maps btw).

Just a suggestion...

If you're going to take a picture of your car (jeep) anyway, try using a step ladder and get up a few steps above the car so you're above it some. It's not necessary, but gives the best effect when placed on a 3D map (car icons only work on 3D maps btw).

Yeah, I will. Going to back it up to my apartment and get a pic that will work well. I'll send a few.

CIMG5123.jpg

CIMG5125.jpg

CIMG5126.jpg

CIMG5126.jpg

You can pick the one that best suites the need.

Just out of curiosity what is the software(s) your using to create these icons?

Hi Trey,

I picked the top picture and one of the bottom ones. For some reason the bottom one didn't come out as well. I covered up the shadow of your hands holding the camera on the bumper the best I could (using grey color) ;) . I also tried covering up the bright refection of the sun in the back window, but it didn't look good so had to start over. :rolleyes:

Below are 2 bmps... one of which should work for you. The software I use are only 2 items... both free. First I use Windows paint to frame out the unneeded stuff like house and tree and try to make it as square as possible (save it as a new image). Then I use "Easy Thumbs" to cut the size down to 80 x 80 pixels (which saves it as a jpg). Then I go back to Windows paint and color in the surrounding background with red (I zoom up the image to 600 times so I can see the pixels). When done, I save it as a bmp with 24 bits.

I think 'Jeep1' looks the best to me but you choose. If this has been some help to you, please consider adding a 'rep point' for me in this thread. Thanx.

Last edited:
Wow thanks so much, I'm excited to get them installed. I'll post again, but they look just fine to me. I thank you so much for the extra work. I kinda felt like there were some problems. I was at a friends house with a camera and some spare time, so *shrug* got what I got.

Looks great, I did go with Jeep1.bmp, but I might get you a better picture sometime maybe I'll go wash it first. Its so dirty right now.

Just posting back to let you know it does look good. I suggested this board to my friends from Jeepkj.com. I thank you again, and can't wait till I have another question.

Ask a Question