Strip Clubs

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910, ONE V2, GO 920 GO 730 & iPad TT App
3 Images are uploaded. Choose your preferred image and make sure the image file is the same name as the .ov2 POI file.

unzip the files to your North America or US_Canada folder.

Attachments

• Strip Clubs.zip
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,512
You know I was going to ask about this, but didn't know how P.C. it would have been on here :)

Fortunately being from Dallas, I know where all the good ones are already for my location. You wouldn't believe how many people from out of town actually ask where they are here!

later,
aaron

Well here is a list, but it's not all complete

http://www.dancerdolls.com/website/Strip_Clubs_Texas.htm

http://stripclubmap.com/maps/texas.htm

I would say the big ones are:
Baby Dolls (Love this one! They also have a good BBQ lunch)
Silver City (Not too bad)
The Club House (Owned by the guys from Pantera :) )
Jaguars in Dallas just opened (Heard REALLY good things about this place)
Penthouse Key Club (May or may not be opened for a while, just got busted for prostitution.)
Cabaret Royal (can't go wrong here, oldie and a goodie)
The Lodge (The first one I ever went to :) )
The Mens Club (It was nice, sometimes the music didn't seem to fit?)

Anyways, what else do you need? This is what I tell out of town people that ask at the clubs, bars, stadium events...

Later,
Aaron

Ha ha...the only way to make this better is to have a rating system in place too. I'll be loading this one up but maybe I'll rename it so the wife doesn't get too pissy.

I'm currently working on a club list.
This was my first custom POI, so I started with my home state of Jersey. Hope to have more up soon since I "think" I know what Im doing now.

Attachments

• NJ.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 564
I think I'm finished. 50 States(2,694 clubs). I also included the excel files.

Attachments

• StripClubPOI.zip
    317.6 KB · Views: 1,598
Ha ha...the only way to make this better is to have a rating system in place too. I'll be loading this one up but maybe I'll rename it so the wife doesn't get too pissy.

Funny you mention ratings! Heading to the folks' place for the holidays and since I haven't been to the clubs there in over 10 years, I figured I'd try and get some info about which ones are still good. Thanks to the power of the Internet, I've got more info than I ever dreamed! Ratings, best days & times, who to see, where to sit etc! And now thanks to TTF, I don't have to try and map them out myself! :D

Quick question

Hi all,

Great site..I am new but plan to be an active member.
TWo questions
1. Are there any updates before I download this file..I am from NJ so I apreciate the state specific one but am more interested In the whole US for traveling :)

2. Does this come up as "strip clubs" if so is there a way to make it less obvious..? I share my device ..

Thanks,
Jay

Rename stripclub.ov2 to something else. Dont install the *.bmp file, that would kind of give it away.

I think the list is pretty up to date. I didnt make it too long ago. Please let me know if anyone find mistakes, new clubs opening, or clubs closing. So I can modify the file. Im kind of busy for the next few weeks, but Ill work on adding Puerto Rico sooner or later.

Come up here in Quebec city or Montreal.. you'll see what IS a club :p
Went to some place in Dallas back in 2001 while on tour.. i can compare..

Legislation is a major issue :D

Couldn't agree more... I've been to clubs in niagra falls (canada side) and Montreal.... Huge difference from the states :eek: LoL

Ask a Question