Just about had it......

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One XL
Last week I had problems with my USA-Canada map getting messed up and had to deal with Phone support to TRY an fix it.(which they didn't) Now today I can't for the life of me get HOME to start after last weeks problems TT Support told me I HAD to have the new Home 2.2.0.33 ,did that but didn't fix anything...So tonight when I plug in my TT and try Home all I get is this : xulrunner.exe failed with error 0 : then it tell me to reinstall Home . So I can't do that cause then it says Home is already installed on this computer. So I uninstall then reinstall (from a fresh DL of Home) and get the exact same error message.......What do I do now ? Anyone have the old Home 2.1.2.121 ? Thanks for listening.

I'm sorry to hear about your problems. I am also looking for the older Home version.

If anyone has it, PLEASE post it up!

Thanks for the link Birdman.:) I'll hang on to that version. I finally figured out the problem with Home 2.2 ,when you uninstall it it keeps a file buried in C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Application Data\TomTom...Then when you try to install Home 2.2 it sees that file and tells you Home is already installed and stops...So if anyone has a problem uninstalling then reinstalling Home remove that file and you'll be good to go....But thanks again for the older version.

Last edited:
xulrunner.exe failed with error 0

Last week I had problems with my USA-Canada map getting messed up and had to deal with Phone support to TRY an fix it.(which they didn't) Now today I can't for the life of me get HOME to start after last weeks problems TT Support told me I HAD to have the new Home 2.2.0.33 ,did that but didn't fix anything...So tonight when I plug in my TT and try Home all I get is this : xulrunner.exe failed with error 0 : then it tell me to reinstall Home . So I can't do that cause then it says Home is already installed on this computer. So I uninstall then reinstall (from a fresh DL of Home) and get the exact same error message.......What do I do now ? Anyone have the old Home 2.1.2.121 ? Thanks for listening.

For those who get the xulrunner error, here is a simple fix:
Run TTH without your unit connected.
Click on update my device (or any other process that you need TTH to perform).
You will then be prompted to connect and turn on the tomtom.
Connect and power up the device, if it asks you if you want to connect to computer, select yes (it does not always ask).
This almost always avoids this error.

Hope this helps!:rolleyes: :D

Members online

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suzan

Latest Threads

Back